Return and Exchange
Our customer’s satisfaction when shopping at Baby Bottega is our priority. If you want to exchange or return an item you can do so under the Italian Law Diritto di Recesso ( D.lgs.206/05 ) , see below how to proceed:
- 1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from the delivery date stating your request and the following information: purchased item, date of purchase, invoice number, the reason for the replacement and new article for the replacement, or the variation in size or color of the item. In case of a return, your bank information or the method chosen for the reimbursement.
2. You will receive an email with the confirmation and authorization for exchange or return.
- The right of exchange applies to the whole product, not individual parts of the purchased item.
- The product must be returned with the original packaging, documentation, if any, instruction manual, accessories, etc.
- If the item belongs to the clothing category, the product must never been worn or washed and must include the original label.
- The product must be shipped to Baby Bottega, Via Il Prato 53-55 / R , 50123 Florence - Italy . Shipping costs for exchange and return are at the customer’s expense.
- In case of defective items or wrong products being delivered, Baby Bottega covers shipping costs.
- Customers are responsible for the condition of the product until the time of delivery to Baby Bottega; in case of theft , loss or damage , Baby Bottega will notify the customer.
- Upon arrival at our office, the product will be inspected for any shipping damage or manufacturing defects.
- In case of return, the customer will be reimbursed for the total price of the item purchased, the shipping costs are not refundable. The customer will be refunded within 14 working days from the date of return to Baby Bottega by wire transfer or credit card refund. The customer must provide this information to get the reimbursement.
- Personalized and custome made products are not included in our refund and exchange policy.